Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did what I could with the little search tool and didn't find much. With the lack of riding that winter likes to give us, I've been thinking up new things to do to my bike. I thought about blacking out the wheels, but my bike doesn't have enough black to make this work (I think). But the gold on the frame and forks I think could look good on the wheels. But this again, I'm not sure about on a red bike. So let your mice fly and your photoshopping begin.

THANKS!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
FWIW, a member did a nice photoshop file with all the bike parts on different layers, and you can do mix 'n match with different paint, wheel and frame color, etc. It is in the downoad section here.

Of course you have to have Photoshop to be able to use the file...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Michael Moore said:
FWIW, a member did a nice photoshop file with all the bike parts on different layers, and you can do mix 'n match with different paint, wheel and frame color, etc. It is in the downoad section here.

Of course you have to have Photoshop to be able to use the file...
I have a similar file for the 2*R style. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I will post it up for downloads (Photoshop again.....)

Disclaimer: the colors are not all inclusive, and the base bike has some mods as well >:D

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Yes, let me add it to the downloads section if that's OK with you.
Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts