Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am considering changing the color of my tank from the Metallic grey. I know some of you guys are really good with photoshop, so could someone put a black tank on a Senna Monster for me? Thanks guys.

Chris

Also, leave your opinions on this idea. Once I make decision it would be too expensive to change my mind.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know dennis, I half way thought you would be the one to come through for me. But, to do the tail chop, high mounts, cf fender, man you went all out. You receive may " favorite person of the day" award.

Thanks a ton man.

What do ya'll think? Go or No Go?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to take credit. But there is a PDF file on the download page with lets you test different colors and pipes. I kust picked the stuff for your bike. Black was not an option, so I made a black layer.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[email protected] I just saw he extra Spark plugs. I had never noticed them before.

But, what got me was the upside down Brembo Caliper on the rear. I though they quit that with the 900&750's. Then I noticed the oil cooler, so I though must be a 900.

Ohh well, you should recognize it, it's your bike.

So...what do you think about the colors?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I was thinking all red might be cool too, now I am not so sure about that....

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's kinda, well, gay. I thought it might look good, too. Good thing we have photoshop!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the red is a good fundamental idea, but the amount of work envolved in making the reds match would be way to much work.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
The blue is only available in Europe, although I think there was one year they were brought in on M750's, around 97, 98 or so.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey i liked it so much i did it but then i painted the rims black!

this is how my bike looks now.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oneducs,

so, you painted teh bike to match the red wheels?

Then painted the wheels black?

You have a Marchesini Red monster?

Sounds expensive.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what happened was my tank had some rust on and around the fill opening so ducati replaced the tank for me and i asked for a red tank. once i had the red tank on the bike i was thinking

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i thought they match well but i think for me just a bit to much red! a red tank and black rims or black tank an red rims is easyer on the eyes i would think but thats just my two cents.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That black with the red rims looks nice. The red on red..too much red. I like OneDucs after he changed the rims to black. Nice looking bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts