Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please give us some photos of the new tank design (with the central stripe) for the S4R S? I need to give our paint shop some detailed pictures, and the only ones I can find are the ones on the Ducati site.

The paint guy needs to see exactly how the stripe design finishes at each end of the tank and of course the seat cowl.

Thanks guys [thumbsup]

·
Registered
665 Posts
PM SHADOWCHASER.

I think he's got a million pics of every inch of his bike. LOL

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pip said:
PM SHADOWCHASER.

I think he's got a million pics of every inch of his bike. LOL
Just sent him a PM...totally blamed it on you Pip [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
eonan said:
Can anyone please give us some photos of the new tank design (with the central stripe) for the S4R S? I need to give our paint shop some detailed pictures, and the only ones I can find are the ones on the Ducati site.

The paint guy needs to see exactly how the stripe design finishes at each end of the tank and of course the seat cowl.

Thanks guys [thumbsup]
I can send you some of mine. I can tell your right off the bat though that the seat cowl stripes simply wrap around the lip of the plastic. If you flip over the seat cowl you can see the tape ends (on mine). Do you have a preferred email addy for the pics?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
c_rex said:
I can send you some of mine. I can tell your right off the bat though that the seat cowl stripes simply wrap around the lip of the plastic. If you flip over the seat cowl you can see the tape ends (on mine). Do you have a preferred email addy for the pics?
Thanks mate...I'm sending you a PM [thumbsup]

·
Registered
665 Posts
eonan said:
totally blamed it on you Pip [cheeky]
Dear God, story of my life. LOL

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A huge thank you to c-rex, who not only sent me pictures, but notated them with all the measurements :eek: ;D ;D ;D

Many, many thanks mate [thumbsup]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts