Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is going to Philadelphia this weekend (brrrrr) for a business trip. She'll be staying downtown but wants to know if there's a cool Ducati dealer/shop near there, or within easy ddriving distance. Any help?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Fast By Ferracci is close by and there is a nice mall across the street from FBF.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I've been to FBF and , personally, I don't think she should waste her time. That is, unless she wants to look at 5 bikes, FBF T-shirts, and some rearsets...their show room is hurt.

·
Registered
403 Posts
FBF are a bunch of A-holes. Never ever step foot inside.

·
Registered
269 Posts
FBF is the closest dealer to and I've never had anything but good service . I was in there a week ago and they have about 12 Ducs, 4-5 MVs including a Brutale, 8-10 Guzzis and a couple of Huskys. Not a whole lot of accessorys but some.
My $0.02

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Cherry Hill Cycle World over the bridge in NJ is the closest to Center City with Ducatis. But it is not much of a Ducati shop, to be honest. FBF has its moments, but it is true that its showroom is not the showiest, and there are some attititudes mixed in with some genuinely helpful people who really know their stuff. They do have a bunch of other Italian bikes, though. Scranton and Harrisburg may have better dealerships than Philly, if browsing is what you are after. I like N.A. Warhorse in Scranton a lot. I guess I'd say FBF is your best bet, even if it is limited in certain ways.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
FBF is the closest dealer to and I've never had anything good service .
Mark, is that, you never had anything BUT good service, or you,ve never had ANY good service.
FBF is my dealer and they always treat me right, my bike is there now, picking it up Sat. or Mon. They have given me great service so far.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
FBF has its moments, but it is true that its showroom is not the showiest,

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Yeah , the showroom suX, but they do have a lot of bikes right now.
N.A. Warhorse is great for browsing, I'd go there again in a heartbeat, and it is a nice ride to get there!
What is your recommended route from Philly to N.A. Warhorse? I wouldn't mind a ride up there when the weather turns a little, and the Turnpike ain't cuttin' it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Deb, I forgot the "but". They have treated me well and I have established a good repore with them. I'll keep getting my bike serviced there.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
What is your recommended route from Philly to N.A. Warhorse? I wouldn't mind a ride up there when the weather turns a little, and the Turnpike ain't cuttin' it.
We take Rt 100 to Rt 309, while you are up there you should take Rt 97in NY, we usually catch that from RT 6 and 652 thru Honesdale, then down thru Port Jervis,NY, then down 209. Thats a nice ride.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Deb, I forgot the "but". They have treated me well and I have established a good repore with them. I'll keep getting my bike serviced there.
My husband picked my Monster up today from FBF with the trailer,( I had to work) it was there to have the new engine casing put on and replace the timing sight window, under warranty. I also ask them to rewire the kickstand for cold weather starts.
They did this at no charge for me! I was expecting them to charge me something. I think they do right by me.
I just wish they would have thrown that 750 sport they have up there on the trailer at no charge!!! They only want $5695, you could probably get it for $5000, it is a leftover 2002.If I had $5000 laying around it would be in my garage.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
here's a copy/paste from their website...hope it's not too late

Fast By Ferracci Inc.
1901 Davisville Road
Willow Grove, Pa 19090

Phone: 215-657-1276

DIRECTIONS FROM PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Take Interstate 95 South 4-5 miles to Interstate 476 North. Follow 476 North to the Pennsylvania East-West Turnpike. Get on PA turnpike and head East towards New Jersey. Continue East to Exit 343, Jenkintown - Willow Grove - Rt. 611, get off and pay toll. (Please see Local Directions below)

LOCAL DIRECTIONS - continued DIRECTIONS from PA Turnpike Exit 343:
Proceed through tollbooth and stay to the left - following signs for 611 South / Abington. Following signs for 611 South (also called Old York Road) for approximately 2 miles you will make a right at the 10th traffic light, which will be Davisville Road. (*Intersection has a railroad crossing and is just past Burger King). On Davisville Road, you will continue through one traffic light (Olive Garden restaurant and Linens & Things store on corners). FBF will be 100 yards on your left - turn left entering through gate - parking is on the right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts