Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody ordered and received a pcIII for an 800 engined bike monster/ss? bought bike in september and had shop order one. through email i was told late october they would ship. well it is now almost january, and no pc. im curious how they can post maps on their website but have no product? anyone, anyone, bueller, bueller???

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they emailed me twice directly not through the dealer, why do you ask? oh yeah, merry christmas everyone!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
It wasn't clear (to me anyway) in your original post if it was Power Commander or your shop that was E-Mailing you. Sometimes shops and vendors get crossed up...trying to determine if the shop was in the way or not. Sounds like PowerCommander is in the way..

Perhaps some of our list sponsors may be able to help you.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the same boat. I placed an order for a PCIII almost 3 months ago and still have not received the unit. Just for peace of mind, I called a few places and everyone is blaming DynoJet saying that they have not started producing units for the M800 yet.
I read a couple older threads mentioning that the older PCIII units for the 750 bikes would also work on an 800. All the technical specs should be the same, it's just a matter of downloading the correct map or having a custom map created for your bike. If you're in a real hurry, it might be worth looking into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts