Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my powercommander and I went to download the nearest map from they website so that everything would be ok till I could get it to my dealer. But it sends an error that it is for a different bike. but the all the other maps will load just fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Would it be ok to write down the values and make my own map, or could that be catistophic to my bike?

02 620 ie
pcIII# 719-411
problem map 719-004

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
easyrider said:
I just got my powercommander and I went to download the nearest map from they website so that everything would be ok till I could get it to my dealer. But it sends an error that it is for a different bike. but the all the other maps will load just fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Would it be ok to write down the values and make my own map, or could that be catistophic to my bike?

02 620 ie
pcIII# 719-411
problem map 719-004
if you're worried about it, you can "pull" that map that is on the unit and save it on your hard drive as a backup.

i'd guess it's telling you that the map you're loading and the map that is on the box are for different bikes. no big deal, since the box is the same for all of 'em.

just load your 620 map and you'll be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts