Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is all off of our 2012 Ducati 796. It was for sale with all of these bits on it, but we decided to put it back to pretty much stock and sell this stuff separately. All these parts were on the bike for less than 2k miles, and are in very good shape (unless description or pics show otherwise). Prices include shipping via USPS Priority or FedEx in the CONUS, and PayPal fees. All prices are Obo... I think I have them priced pretty well, open to offers on multiple items as well. The numbers on the items do not coincide with the pictures... obviously. You can call/text me also 239-910-8514, ask any questions or for more pictures, etc.

Set of CNC Racing rear wheel nuts, drive side new in package and not used, wheel side nut has indentations from a socket, but still good to use. -$20 (see pics)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the oil plug magnetic? Is it a universal fit? I have a 1200.
It is not magnetic, it is the fill cap, not drain plug. I would imagine they are all the same size but not positive. I can measure the hole size for you if you would like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
PM sent about mirrors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cool, I will take the mirrors, PM sent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
All paid via PayPal as a friend or family member, curious if you incur any fees from that? I can't wait to install them!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bunch of stuff sold... List has been updated. Make offers on what you see if you are interested... never know, you may get a better deal than you think.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'll take the DP oil filler cap.

BTW hows the paint finish quality on the CNC Racing wheel nuts? I always wanted some but didn't know if the black would immediately chip off once I used an impact on it to take it off for a tire change.

Also when you got the black wheel nuts from CNC did it come with a black cone washer as well for the wheel side?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts