Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently broke down my 2004 Ducati 998. I am listing the parts the parts that I removed from the bike that were aftermarket add ons.
Here goes:

-Termignoni Titanium race exhuast kit $700.00 or best offer.
The part number for this is: 96427302B. The description from the Ducati parts book follows:
Engine upgrading kit for 998 biposto, titanium silencer set with fitting 0 45/50, injection control unit.
This kit comes with the ECU unit, Titanium cans, mid-pipe, hangers, bolts, carbon fiber heat guard (it is cracked) and all bolts for the hangers. The original kit also included the performance cams but I left them in the bike so they are not available. I do have the original cams which have no mileage that I will include if you want. The original kit with the cams cost $2,100. Brand new performance cams are $800. The pipe has been hand polished and the sound from this pipe is UNREAL and will get you attention good or bad :police:! This pipe was on a show bike!

-Custom painted front fender. $40.
-Custom painted seat cowl(biposto) I will include the rear passenger seat. $150.
-Custom integrated rear tail light L.E.D.'s that also work as the rear turn signals! This really cleans up you back end after chopping the mud guard. These lights come with the wiring harness so all you have to do is install them and plug them in! Cost $100. Brand new $150.
-Clear tail light lens. Cost $10.
-Carbon fiber chain guard 748-998. Cost $50. Brand new $80.
-Carbon fiber front sprocket cover. Cost $35. Brand new $70.
-Paulimoto Billet clutch pressure plate (red). Cost $60. Brand new $113.
-Carbon fiber air rail (left side):has turn signal provisions and I will include the turn signal wires. Cost $150. Brand new $250-$350!
-Carbon fiber heal guard (left side). Cost $10. Brand new $35
-Evoluzione License plate relocator: 748-998. Cost $20. Brand new $40.
-BMC (Fast by Ferracci) air filters(these mount in your airbox). These filters were used for only 500 miles! They are new! Cost $175. Brand new $220 - they still are ;).
-Zero Gravity Double-bubble Iridium colored windscreen. Cost $35. Brand new $80.
-Original rear sprocket. Best offer.
-Passenger footpegs and hangers. Best offer.

I also have a size large Icon MainFrameHemet in black (rubatone-this is like a rubber coated finish that apears matte black looks awesome!) and an Icon size XL-TiMax2 Leather Jacket. I won both of these items from the Boz Bros. bike [email protected] Both items have never been worn and still have the tags on them. The TiMax2 Leather Jacket retails for $600 and the MainFrame helmet (rubitone) retails for $200. I am askinmg $500 for the jacket and $140 for the helmet. If you can find a better price for the items (brand new) let me know and I will try to beat it within reason.

I have and can provide pictures of all of these items. These items are sitting in my garage so yes i will negotiate within reason but I will not just give them away! I can also provide a short video clip of the pipe when it was mounted on the bike so that you can hear the pipe. It sounds great!

any questions you can respond to me here or at [email protected]. I am located in the Pittsburgh, PA area and can work out local delivery and assist in delivery anywhere but the shipping is on you!

Thanks and ride safe [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
You have a PM.... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts