Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has been the general experience with parts delivery from Ducati? We've been waiting for two weeks for a cylinder base gasket to come in for my roommate's S4. Is this normal?

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
My experience has been if a dealer doesnt have the item I want in stock...forget ordering, just find somebody that has it.

ducatiseattle and bcm seem to always have everything i need.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's been my policy in the past. A few calls around the Bay Area quickly opened my eyes to which shops stock parts and which don't have a clue. Also good for seeing who even bothers to pick up the ringing phone or who leaves you on hold for an eternity. It's really easy to let your customer know that you don't want his/her business, eh?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I agree with Mhooligan. If a dealer doesn't have it....they're gonna take weeks to get it. I ordered a simple bracket for my bike from Atlanta Ducati in July and I still haven't recieved it. I cancelled the order 2 weeks ago with the promise they would credit my VISA. They didn't. So I am disputing the charge. I gotta fight over $42 freakin bucks.....
I've had great service from Motowheels and CycleCat. Do it yourself on the internet. You'll be better off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts