Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the mail room today (Herb leave me alone). Always go after the 747 comes cause they bring the packages ;). Sure enough my clear tail lense cover (m900) with led tail light came. As did my Paulimoto red pressure plate and black paulimoto vented clutch cover. I am going home to put it on and will take some pics and post them here. ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Re: Parts came today

Here I get excited when I see the UPS truck... I'd love to see the 747 landing WITH my stuff on it, that's an added bonus!!!

Enjoy that Paulimoto pressure plate.. did you get the spring spider to go with it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I got the titanium colored spring retainers from cycle cat through BCM. I thought it would look better as I have a vented black clutch cover. The spider thing just didn't appeal to me. Now you can see titanium color on red through the black vented clutch cover. (well almost, don't have the spring retainers yet. Maybe the next plane will have them.)

Pato.

L

·
0 Posts

Glad someones order came in.... :'(

Still waiting on SpareShack's stuff....apparently Stuart hurt his back or something. I always thought SpareShack was a good sized business but I guess I was wrong there?

Well quit talking about your stuff girlieboy and post some pictures. :p

·
Registered
600 Posts

A 747? Must be "same day shipping".

Yeah... Been waiting for a couple carbon parts for over 4 months...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

update, I installed the parts (pressure plate, clutch cover, clear alternatives clear lense/w led bulb). I could not look at my tail anymore and was board so I chopped it off. Just went at it with a hack saw. I went a different route with the brake light than the rest. I made two brakets and mounted the light to my seat so light and seat are one unit. I also put my turn signals inside my brake light. They are yellow bulbs. I will have pictures when I go home today and post them on the board this evening. My opinion is the bike looks alot meaner now. Before it looked a little delicate. Now it looks like it wants to kick your a s s. 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts

Pictures please - am really wanting to change to the led tail light very appealing 8)
Evan better with the turn signals incorporated...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is from the back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

side view sorry the white wall in the back messed up the shot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

An up close of the back end. It looks real clean in person. Again the rear brake light is now an integral part of the seat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

An upclose of the pressure plate and clutch cover. Titanium spring holders are on the way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Total cost around $300. for the light and lense cover, pressure plate, clutch cover, and spring retainers. Labor cost $0. Had alot of fun doing the tail mod. Just sitting in my chair in the front yard and looking at it for ideas. Ducatis are sooo much fun. 8)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks really good dude. I tell ya,,, if my damn DP tail kit doesn't come in soon I'm gonna break out my hacksaw and go to town...... I'm sick of loooking at the goofy stock rear end...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the pipes are stratified as well. Air box has two holes cut in it as well by yours truly. Shop evened out the leaness. Runs mean, and looks the bit now also

1 - 16 of 16 Posts