Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how I sold my SV months ago, I figure I don't need a spare engine anymore
Here are the goods. Email me at [email protected] to work out shipping and/or pricing. Prices in Canadian dollars.

Complete 04 heads - no cams, no shims - 6000 miles on them, absolutely immaculate. 450$ for the set. Includes cam journals, valve tappets, and valve covers, but again, no cams or tappet shims.

99-02 Exhaust cams - 50$ for the set
03-06 Ex' cams - 75$ set (note they have slightly higher lift than '99, but will fit 99-02 motors)

99-02 black engine cases (stator cover, clutch cover, or even crankcase halves if you want them) , will sell as a set or apart. Good condition, just a few nicks and scratches but no road rash. Contact me for an offer.

Complete 99-02 gearbox - contact

Complete 99-02 clutch pack (can include springs and basket if needed) - contact

99-02 con rods - without bearings - 75$ pair

99-02 water pump and cover

99-02 stator

99-02 starter motor

I also have a complete 99-02 crankshaft assembly, but I would sell it as is, and cannot guarantee that it is useable (unless I find obvious damage when I remove it, then I'll know for sure).

All prices negotiable! Don't be shy, I'll take reasonable offers! I may be tempted to sell the whole 99-02 bottom end (everything from the cylinders down, including con rods and crank) intact if someone wants to make an offer and pay for shipping.

If you need anything specific that is not listed, let me know and I may be able to fish it out and sell it separately.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good, let me know.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I am that guy. I am a little on the low on cash side, and honestly dont know if i NEED anything at the moment. How much to ship all the useable 99-02 parts to richmond VA? Estimates welcome of course

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Left side cover, stator, and cam chain tensioners sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts