Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PICS posted - http://www.ducatimonster.org/gallery/index.php?cat=18957

'99 ST4 parts list - so far ( PM me if you are looking for something not listed )
**All Plastic is RED**
----------------------------------------------------------------
$50 - Left Side lower fairing - minor scratches
$50 - Radiator/Oil cover/panel - minor scratches
$100 - Left Side Upper fairing - small scuff & minor scratches, no cracks
$65 - Left Side tail section - minor scratches
$50 - Middle Tail Section - good condition
$10 - Coolant tank/overflow container
$20 - Left Turn Signal Housing/lens
$250 - Swing Arm / Shock absorber w/remote compression ( SHOWA )
$200 - Instrument cluster
$25 - Left Side Hand controls
$75 - Rear sets Rider & Passenger - Decent cond, all straight, but right riders/braking
$100 - Gas Tank - Small scratches and decent dent, holds gas with out leaking, no fuel pump or sensor
$25 - Rear Fender extension/plastic
$25 - Left side luggage attachment - good condition w/ wiring
$40 - headlight plastic assembly with good normal light lens
$75 - Seat - great condition
$500 - Frame - No title - looks straight but the front attachment point for the seat has been bent.
$100 - Triple Trees and bearings
$30 - Center Stand

'94 Monster 900
=========================================
$400 - Front Forks and Brakes - good condition
$150 - Front Rim and Tire and rotors
$350 - Rear Suspension setup - Swingarm/brake & rotor/rim/tire ( Pilot Sport good condition )
$125 - Rear Rim and Tire
$100 - Complete Stock Exhaust
$600 - Engine / Carbs - Ran good but exchanging for 916 motor - one of the head studs is broke
$250 - Gas Tank (carbed bike ) Red w/ White stripes- minor scratches and one decent dent from handlebars on left side.

Some of the parts are already off the bikes and I can send pics. Most are still on and will be off in a weekend or 2, but just figured I might find some interested folks before listing everything on ebay and hopefully help out someone in need of the stuff I have. The ST4 body parts are definitely not perfect but I will be honest in the description to you and get pics of the items showing all the flaws as best I can for you so you will know how good or bad of shape things are in.

Will part out groups of items if needed.

Shipping extra/negotiable

All parts are OBO

Willing to trade some or lot together things for things I need/want:
Marchesni 5 or 10 spoke rims ( SSS rear )
915/996 Fuel Injection Setup
Power Commander III
SBK / S4 radiator

Paypal/cashiers check/money order

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: Parting out '99 ST4 and 94 Monster 900

interested in a package of your 900 carbed stuff...
front end?$ rear end?$ tank?$ wiring?$ air box?$ dash head light ect.
I'm building up a 99 750 monster, so let me know what you have andwhat you want for it. where are you? I'm in SF but driving to VA soon. Thanks, Matt cell 415-608-7527

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I live in the Seattle area. I am keeping the headlight assembly. But I can package the Front suspension and rear suspension setups. Did you want the wheels and rotors and brakes as well? Wiring harness, tank and airbox can be included. Did you need the carbs or the engine?

·
Registered
84 Posts

how much for just the air box, wiring harness complete, and complete tank. Thanks, Matt

·
Premium Member
193 Posts

Hi, any chance of sending me a photo of the tank and wheels. Are they black? A price would be nice, and no email bidding please ;D. thanks

·
Premium Member
10 Posts

i am in need of right side motor housing...clutch basket and/or clutch assembly

thanks
i have a 94 too that got hit and am looking to get it on the road again...

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

jarvis said:
Hi, any chance of sending me a photo of the tank and wheels. Are they black? A price would be nice, and no email bidding please ;D. thanks
Will send/post pics this weekend. Wheels are the 3 spoke black brembo's. great shape with rotors. I will sell the front/rear wheels and tank for $525 shipped.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Parting out '99 ST4 and 94 Monster 900 - priced

i need a left hand assy for a 04 m1000. will yours fit? does it have choke lever/control on it? i'll by it if you it fits and you send me a pic to [email protected]. thx

·
Premium Member
193 Posts

I sent you an email, I will take the wheels. will post payment as soon as you send me a paypal address.

·
Registered
41 Posts

so you have a gear shift that would fit on a 97 ducati monster with a hiem joint? also need handlebars and windscreen if silver. you can email me at [email protected] thanks -jeff-

·
Registered
11 Posts

I would be interested in the stock exhaust off the 94 monster. I assume it is the same as for a 750. I have a 97. Can you advise me of condition. I want to replace the ratty exhaust pipe on current bike. Also want to get rid of loud exhaust before wife does.
Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts