Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike was laid down on left side. Tank is dented, scuffs on headlight ring, clutch lever, and left side foot peg and left side turn signals. Has Termi Hi Mounts, but the left side heat shield is scuffed as well. Everything else is good. Let me know what you need and offer me a price. If you want pictures of a part please send me your email address.

Tim
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I pmed you but also how much for the seat?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dropknee74,
I am pretty sure they will fit your bike, but you may want to confirm this with your local dealer. I am selling them for $550 because the left heat shield has a small scuff mark on it. If you want more detailed pictures I can email you if you provide me your address.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
21 Posts
Received the headlight ring today, nicely wrapped and packaged. Quick shipment once payment was received. A++ (if this was Ebay).

Mike

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Need hand brake lever & seat cowl (if you have one). please send me a price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
dropknee74,
I am pretty sure they will fit your bike, but you may want to confirm this with your local dealer. I am selling them for $550 because the left heat shield has a small scuff mark on it. If you want more detailed pictures I can email you if you provide me your address.

Thanks,
Tim
Where are you located? I'm in Valencia, Calif. Will you include all the necessary nut, bolts, and mounts for install? Thinking of doing it myself....let me call the dealer to make sure it will fit and I will get back to you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for checking back in...the RH Set has been sold.

Here is a list of some items I still have left (all items are in great condition):

Front Wheel
Forks
Right Handlebar Controls
Top and Bottom Triple Clamps
Rear Swing Arm
Complete Rear Brakes and Rotor
Kick Stand
Motor
Clutch
Wire Harness
Beer Tray
Side Covers

I have many other parts from this bike available. If you have something in mind just ask and I may have it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts