Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to replace my gas tank on my 2000 ducati 750 monster. Does anyone know what other ducati tanks will fit? i.e. 999, SR4, etc...

I am also wanting to swap out my forks and triple clamp, does anyone know which ones will work on my model?

I am also wanting to swap out my rear swingarm and wheel, does anyone know which ones will work on my model?

Thanks,
Alvin

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I tried searching before but didn't have much luck. I will try to look harder in the future.

Thanks,
3rive

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is only your second post, so I will assume you just joined and have not even looked throught the site. Note that there is a search button on top on the formus, a little judicious use would have led you to this link, which discusses which tanks fit which Duc's.

Spend a little time cruising this site, it has a wealth of information readily available.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/forums/tech/144663-faq-fuel-tanks-diff-specs-years-models-etc.html
I just recently joined this forum as well and have been quietly lurking trying to read up on all the posts that interest me and I believe their to be a lack of quality posts pertaining to DIY maintenance and modification. The posts that do exsist almost always lack photos which is very frustrating.

My suggestion would to be have a sticky in the FAQ section containing 'threads of note' as I'm sure the OP's question as well as a couple dozen others come up time and time again.

my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts