Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Painter for Monster in San Francisco??

828 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  mmoore 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I posted this on the general board and got only 1 response. Thought I would give it a shot here. I am looking for someone in San Francisco, or close by, to paint my tank and change the coloring of the Ducati decals. I ride an '03 Monster 1000sie, grey and red color scheme. Know any good painters???
Thanks

#3 ·
I have a dent in my tank that I want to get out, so I'm interested in a good painter also. I'm still debating if I should fix the tank and paint it or just replace it. What would others do?

Thanks,
-Jordan

#5 ·
Here's his info. He pulled and smoothed the dents in my tank and painted it. I supplied the decals from the dealer. He also clear-coated over the decal. Cost was $300 at the time, but that was a couple of years ago. Paul Dent also used him to repaint his entire bike and it looked like a beautiful job when it was all done. I think he can do pretty much anything you want (flames, graphics/designs, etc) for additional $$

Richard Bruggisser
Rembrandt M/C Painting
1717 Annetta Drive
Petaluma, CA
(707) 778-1640

This is Paul's repainted bike:

#6 ·
Thanks for the info. Michael.
Is that the original shade of gray that the Monster comes in or did the painter use a different shade? Cant really tell in the picture, but looks almost like an aqua color, but whatever the color, the paint job looks good.
thanks again,
Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.