Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down earlier today and im already thinking about how it should be repainted.

I really like the color white. on everything. so if yall want to do some photoshop magic and incorporate some white. it would be appreciated.

or link some pics to white monsters

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
nosolace said:
how do yall like this one?

I like that except for the number plates. I think the seat cowl is too small for them, but it's your bike

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
i think it would be cooler if the paint on the frame matched the paint on the tank and rear cowl

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I like the number plates. Leave them, maybe actually put a number on them, who knows. Don't listen to Ducmouse she is crazy. ;)

You going straight white gloss or something that sparkles a bit like the new S4RS? That could be cool looking. Also It would probably be much easier and cheaper to leave the frame black andpaint the tank and cowl. Although the white frame would be unique and very cool.

Also your engine parts are not black, are you going to paint them? They look good like in the photo.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
kopfjager said:
You mean Ducpainter
Yes he does. We don't even look alike. She is much better looking.

·
Registered
489 Posts
How about gloss black with a matte black stripe and "ducati" on the side, or vice versa?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah im not really digging flat black. no my engine parts arent black. i used a picture of 695 so that i could channel select just the red frame in PSD and change it to white easier. i think if i did white it would be pearlescent. i am also thinking doing it all the opposite. mostly white with black number plates and sides and then a black ducati logo and then a white number. i have to come up with a lucky number... o man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts