Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small chip in my front wheel that I would like to buy some paint to touch it up.I went to colormatch.com but they didn't have the color.I am looking for the frame color and the bright red/orange for the wheels.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I'd check with your local Duc dealer to see where they send parts for painting and then give them a call, they should be willing to help you out. From some previous searching I've done some standard colors are close, but no exact match can be made due to rights of the color that Ducati has.

·
Registered
23 Posts
OK, this may be ghetto but I have had luck buying several tubes of automotive touch up paint and mixing them myself to get the perfect shade. If you buy within the same brand they mix well and I usually try to pick one shade darker than I need and one shade lighter so that I can mix to match in between colors. Obviously some colors are harder to find than others but lately with all the custom paint out there your local auto parts store may have what you need in stock. If not they often have a book with swatches you can look through and order from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts