Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ducman Im gonna race a Monster this year CRA. How much work was it to fit those fairings? I have a 600 not a 620 if it matters. Also where did you get them or did you have them made? Any ideas how to mount some swingarm sliders since there is not threaded hole? Thanks!!!!!!!

Rhoades

·
Registered
735 Posts
Not Ducman here but I did follow his lead on the swingarm sliders. Drill a hole in the swingarm and use a rivet nut for the install. If you have a steel swingarm, rivet nuts will be easier to find. McMaster Carr was a great source for aluminium rivet nuts and the rivet nut gun.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Rhodes go and talk to Tom Manley at Manley Cycle. Mike Weston made the clamp for mounting up the upper fairing stay and welded the tabs for the sides. The fairings are from Hotbodies by way of Lockhart Phillips. Like Monsta said, rivnuts are the way to go.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'll Post a picture tomorrow for the sliders.

Another thing, if you need aluminum rivet nuts, I have a whole bag of them to share. I could borrow the rivet nut tool from work also. I even have the 8mmx1.25 nose piece you'll need. Let me know when you get back in town.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man I will take you up on that when I get back!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts