Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I figured us PA riders could list where were from so maybe we could find some riding pals.
I know many back farm and mountain roads in Northumberland, Schuykyll,Columbia, Dauphin, and more.
Tim
Mt. Carmel, Northumberland County.
Wanna ride send me an IM

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Have all you Pa riders seen the Weekend ride and track day we have set up for May 8th and 9th???

·
Registered
392 Posts
I live in Harrisburg, I'm getting tired of riding by myself all the time. So let me know if you want to get together and ride.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
I figured us PA riders could list where were from so maybe we could find some riding pals.
I know many back farm and mountain roads in Northumberland, Schuykyll,Columbia, Dauphin, and more.
Tim
Mt. Carmel, Northumberland County.
Wanna ride send me an IM

Im from Erie (right on the lake). I know thats not exactly Southeast PA, but at least im in the right state :)

Kevin

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Monsterlover, do you know Herb, he is from Buffalo, out your way. He is coming in for the May 8th ride, ( I think) maybe you 2 could ride in together. Send him a PM if you want.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Monsterlover, do you know Herb, he is from Buffalo, out your way. He is coming in for the May 8th ride, ( I think) maybe you 2 could ride in together.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Let me check with Dennis, he was arranging a meeting point , and then a nice ride up to Warhorse, to their open house and the Star Boyz. and then possibly a group dinner at Warhorse.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Cool. Let me know, i might be up for it.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
franco, I hope you can make the ride we have planned on May 8th, stay tuned for details on the meeting place! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Now I did. :)

Is there a group riding from the Philly area to Allentown?
If so, where's the meeting point and at what time?

Also, since this will be my first decent trip with the Monster (It will have the 600 mile service in a week or so), what do you guys normally take with you on a trip?

Looking forward to it ;D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Is there anyone other that me leaving from Harrisburg ? If so we need to pick a meeting place. Barring any weird weather all I'm bringing is a cell phone but this is also going to be my longest ride so far so I'll be happy to hear any suggestions as to what to bring.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I have a few different bags I use and all are equipped with a "sort of " medical kit~ Headache pills, sinus pills, rolaids,band-aids,etc.

Bottled water is good, I always carry a bandana, a gas towel, a lot of people have the "Wee Wily" kit to clean thier faceshield.
I carry a few " zip ties", just in case, I always have a pocket knife. I usually have a pen & paper.

Suntan lotion!!!!! Just things you'd think would come in handy on a long day.

I am probably missing something important , but can not think of any thing else right now.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Franco, we are from the Philly area, but we may trailer up to Wilkesbarre early on Saturday, because of my track day on Sunday, but if we don't I will let you know and we can meet you somewhere and ride to Allentown together. We should know the week before, soon as I know, I 'll let you know. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Ok, all you Philly people, do you want to run the turnpike or go the slower( more scenic ) route up RT 309The turnpike would get us there in about 1 HR 15 min., 309 about 1 HR 40 min.

We will gladly meet with all the area riders and go up as a group.We are in the south end of Philly, to accomadate all riders we can meet on the Northern end at RT 309 or if we go the turnpike somewhere a little farther west. Any one from NJ thats not going with the NY people can come with us if they want!

Anybody that wants to meet can email me at [email protected]( subject header ,please,DML ride)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts