Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Owner of WA plate "SIX59"

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DJM 
#1 ·
OK as the title suggests I am trying to locate the owner of WA custome plate "SIX59". Long story short is that this is on a bike I bought recently but the prior plate transfer to the guy I bought it off had not been fully completed. So his transfer of the plates to me is invalid and I need to get the signature of the person who actually still has the plates registered. DOT can't give me their name as "privacy" and the guy I bought the bike off is uncontactable....anyway if if anyone has any contact details, please PM me.
Thanks.

#2 ·
Can't help with plates, but it might be worth contacting the 2 Perth based Ducati clubs, never know your luck.
Try Ducati workshops, Corsa, etc. look them up.
Make friends with a local Ranger, and I mean, make 'really good friends', they issue parking fines and can access registered owner....(I didn't tell you that...fake news!!).......:whistle:

Good luck.

#3 ·
Can't help with plates, but it might be worth contacting the 2 Perth based Ducati clubs, never know your luck.
Try Ducati workshops, Corsa, etc. look them up.
Make friends with a local Ranger, and I mean, make 'really good friends', they issue parking fines and can access registered owner....(I didn't tell you that...fake news!!).......:whistle:

Good luck.
Thanks Ronski. Good advice. Always good to be friendly with both the rangers and the workshops! Actually I have just managed to locate the previous-previous owner who has been very nice to offer to help me get this sorted tomorrow. Nice bloke :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.