Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I drove down to Hollywood and went walking around. I heard the rumble and turned around to see about 8 748.998.996 bikes fly past. All had after market exhausts, damn did it sound nice. Just driving on the streets around here I've learned just how boring Chicago riding really is. I'm going to try and find a bike rental place and go into the mountains for a day.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I'm in training I doubt I'll be able to make it over there. But I'll try and hit Duc of Beverly Hills. I'm in Pasadena right now.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
seen any little old ladies? well, you're not too far from glendale. there's this awesome cuban restaurant with the best sandwiches called havana beach cafe off honolulu ave. on a hot day try "hatuey" it's a cuban beer. then after lunch head down the street to pro italia!

how long you out there for?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm here until Friday and do have a rental. I'll try to check out proitalia, see what they've got over there. The woman is flying out today to spend the next two days with me. Tonight we're going for Sushi to a place, Yashimoro in Hollywod.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
it's too bad you're not out towards ontario!! there's a place out there with AWESOME sushi called Tokyo Tokyo. the chef's out there know me by "engineer". they have a 4,000 gallon koi pond in the floor of the place.

it's sad cause out here the sushi sucks!!

have fun on the bike!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're looking for good sushi in Chicago go to bob san. It's right by my condo. I promise you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a huge sushi fan, and bob san is the best I've had to date. last time I was in LA I ate at Roku, that was good but bobsan is better. We go to hue all the time, it's right around the corner from my condo. There is another awesome place on milwaukee for breakfast, bongo room.

·
0 Posts
Sushi is a thing for me and B too. We ar comfortable with the local Sushi 21. MIght have to check out Bob's spot soon. Is it on Division?

R.

·
0 Posts
It took some convincing for me by a married chick who fed me and wiped my mouth ;D!
It was all over then.

R.

·
0 Posts
This was when i was single and she wasn;t that much older than me, she was like 35. Would you turn down a Doctor's wife feeding you and wiping your mouth in front of his co-workers (of course he wasn't there)? That's playa action.
i didn't hit it though. She was just showing love, 8)

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sushi X is very good, kinda expensive IMHO. Since you're all sushi lovers we should get the women together, order some sushi and sake, and tear it up. Bob San is 1821 or 1811 Division, it's just west of Wood St.

R, you shoulda tapped then you'd have been the king.

·
Registered
724 Posts
R,

hell yeah playa! i agree w/ jason, shoulda tapped that, but i know i couldnt; too much of a guilty concious... :p

and yeah. sushi x is pricey...if we did a meetup, they do have this cool little lounge area tho...

·
0 Posts
:-*Re: Out in Cali...

Man she was too flagrant. I like to tap chicks like that on the low. Imagine if the GOD blessed her, she would have been even more flagrant. I did tap her babysitter though. :-*
She was a'ight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts