Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Ouray? Ouray? Ouray?

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Rallye 
#1 ·
Bueller? Are we having DiTR? Anyone know when? I have the week of August 11 off now (mandatory company shut down) and if its then I would like to help and or go early to test out all the roads for you suckas because I love you all that much. NOT . really because I have the whole week with no pay.

Also I will be taking bids for the other bed in my room as I will be sans income that week and will have to support my riding habit somehow. ;D kidding!

#4 ·
MotoMojo said:
Bueller? Are we having DiTR? Anyone know when? I have the week of August 11 off now (mandatory company shut down) and if its then I would like to help and or go early to test out all the roads for you suckas because I love you all that much. NOT . really because I have the whole week with no pay.

Also I will be taking bids for the other bed in my room as I will be sans income that week and will have to support my riding habit somehow. ;D kidding!
Ah.... I was her roomate...er one of her roomates last year, and the privileage is all someone else's this year!!!!!

Although as long as my bike doesn't get stolen the night before, I am looking forward to it:)

#8 · (Edited)
This event is still on, and EVERYONE is invited, regardless of what happens (or doesn't happen) to the DML. But, given that we don't really know what's going to happen (or continue happening) to this board, we will also have posts about Ducati in the Rockies 2008 on the DRL

We will try to keep the threads here updated with current information regarding the event, but you might want to take a stroll there once in a while to get the info straight from the source.

[Go to the Rocky Mountain board on the 'Lounge. The Ouray thread should be stickied.]

A little trick I figured out:

www.******************.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.