Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think anybody from the Hoosier state made it last year, but it was a great time. I am planning to go this year.
I have no idea the dates yet but, I am going to fly into the US (Cleveland) Pick up my monster and ride that sonabitch to Colorado. Anybody here interested in making the trip with me? It’s about a four day ride (three if we slab it and ride hard). And I was planning to camp all the way there.
The party was awesome last year, good enough for me to travel halfway across the world to return to. Just do a search for Ouray on the DML and you’ll see a few threads raving about it.
Anybody in?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
megamonster said:
You won't regret it! Hands down one of the best I've attended. The Rocky Mt Duc Club (see TByrd) and all her riding buds put together a winner! Last year it was Aug 10th-14th for me! DG/AZDRA
I was with the group that rode in from Portland. This year I am living in Prague and had such a good time last year I am make the trip again.
Megamonster, are you the guy that won the oldest (most miles) monster award?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
nope...i rode up on a 95 M900 but it didn't have the most miles. i remember hangin and poundin the cold ones a couple of nights with you. i may have been the oldest dude there but no prizes were awarded for that. oh, maybe you remember me cause i was the only one that ended up without a room at the hot springs...i stayed in town at the silver dollar.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
megamonster said:
nope...i rode up on a 95 M900 but it didn't have the most miles. i remember hangin and poundin the cold ones a couple of nights with you. i may have been the oldest dude there but no prizes were awarded for that. oh, maybe you remember me cause i was the only one that ended up without a room at the hot springs...i stayed in town at the silver dollar.
Oh ya, ok ok. I never knew your handle here.
the writer, ya?
I'm back in Prague now but planning to make it to Colorado next year.
how have things been?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts