Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=70107.0

So who's up for a little trip? Seeing some sights? Meeting some awesome people?
Drinking lots of beer (I know this applies to all of you [laugh])?
Riding on some roads that can give what we have here a run for their money?

8 months to set aside a week off, get together needed gear, and get yer bike in tip top shape. It is soooo worth it. [thumbsup]











So who's in? ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently.

Oh.....................I thought you wanted to try the Kanc again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,966 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

I'm in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

Maybe, but i want to head to the great northwest this year, Make a run for the canadian border.

[attachment deleted by admin]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

some one needs to bring back ther title!



[attachment deleted by admin]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,966 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

DanTheMan said:
some one needs to bring back ther title!
You'd best not invite me if you hope to hold on to your title.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

YO!JOE!!! said:
Nice Pics..! I'm jealous... :)
That little 620 you got there would make a great touring bike. ;D


ducpainter said:
Oh.....................I thought you wanted to try the Kanc again.
Still do. [thumbsup]
Figure I gotta ride back to see the folks sometime. [laugh]
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

DanTheMan said:
Maybe, but i want to head to the great northwest this year, Make a run for the canadian border.
That's what I'm talking about, a tip with great riding along most of the way. Me and one of my riding friends from H.S. have been talking about a trip up to B.C. this summer. Half camping/ half motels. About 2-1/2 weeks or so, no more than 400-500 miles a day. Maybe not all the way up to Canada, but close. Really plan our route for the trip while en route. No pre-set goals or destinations, just camping gear, bikes and good roads.

anyways, back to your scheduled programming!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

pt33 said:
That's what I'm talking about, a tip with great riding along most of the way. Me and one of my riding friends from H.S. have been talking about a trip up to B.C. this summer. Half camping/ half motels. About 2-1/2 weeks or so, no more than 400-500 miles a day. Maybe not all the way up to Canada, but close. Really plan our route for the trip while en route. No pre-set goals or destinations, just camping gear, bikes and good roads.

anyways, back to your scheduled programming!
Destination Whistler and Victoria island?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Just a-here, whistling innocently. (Ouray)

Bumper,
Ouray is now 2 months away. ;D
Now is a great time to call for reservations. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,966 Posts
Man, I'm not sure I can drive through Vegas and not stop.

I'm also sure I can't stop in vegas and leave.

We need a different route.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Someguy said:
Man, I'm not sure I can drive through Vegas and not stop.

I'm also sure I can't stop in vegas and leave.

We need a different route.
My advice: Leave a month early >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someguy said:
Man, I'm not sure I can drive through Vegas and not stop.

I'm also sure I can't stop in vegas and leave.

We need a different route.
Good point, I think we'll be making a detour to see senic Lake Mead this time. [cheeky]
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top