Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I just got back from a short trip to Europe and I wanted to share a couple of photos with you guys.

I was surprised how few Ducatis I saw out there. We spent most of our time in England and Holland and the impression I got was that these people love their European cars but when it comes to the bikes, they go Japanese.

There were a fair amount of BMWs here and there but the bulk of the motorcycles I saw (and there were hundreds) were Suzuki SV650 or equivalent.

It was a great time, Scotland and Ireland are next!

I took a snapshot of every Duc I saw except one 999 that went by on the street.
_

Attachments

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was great. Travel.... ya know.... nuff said.

Haven't gotten a job yet. Have an intervew in Boulder on Thursday and a couple of phone interviews on Friday. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice trip, Europe is defiantly a place everyone should visit at least once.

Good luck on your interview.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey do you have any healthcare experience, or at least IT? I think we have Proj Mng job openings. It would be in the Meridian Business center.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All my expereience is in I.T.

Where is the 'Meridian Business Center'?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I25 and E470 southeast corner.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure, whatever, whereever, hook a brother up.

_

·
Registered
483 Posts
pm sent send me your resume

·
Registered
483 Posts
dude, that is some bad ass tunes on your site. I love electronica / jungle/ whatever the hell you stuff is. Awsome man, I am going to get some your cds.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahh cool, thanks. You get me a job, I'll give you a copy of every CD we've ever done and rain T-Shirt after T-Shirt on ya. ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
nice pics...i don't know how long you were there, but just from the number of pictures i'd say you saw more ducs than i usually see here in the same timeframe. England is probably next on my list of Eurpoean trips. We went to Denmark and Sweden this year, and saw far fewer ducs. (and i was constantly looking )

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Terminal_Preppy said:
but just from the number of pictures i'd say you saw more ducs than i usually see here in the same timeframe.
Where are you? Denver?

Yeah, I def. saw more ducs in London and Amsterdam than I would see in Denver in 10 days. But, I saw HUNDREDS of motorcycles and just expected Ducati to be more strongly represented.

I was in the city most of the time though... Where people tend to own more utilitarian bikes - esp. if they have to leave them on the street.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I know what you mean! I was in Belgium, Holland, and Luxwmbourg aka Benelux. And saw only a few monsters and a ST3 in 2 weeks! I was definitely dissapointed! Lots of naked rice rockets everywhere though! Saw lots of bandits and SV's.

brew

·
Registered
309 Posts
Recone Helmut said:
Where are you? Denver?

Yeah, I def. saw more ducs in London and Amsterdam than I would see in Denver in 10 days. But, I saw HUNDREDS of motorcycles and just expected Ducati to be more strongly represented.

I was in the city most of the time though... Where people tend to own more utilitarian bikes - esp. if they have to leave them on the street.
yeah denver. I do remember seeing a fair number of ducs in Athens though, and my whole family rolled their eyes everytime i had to take a picture of one. ;D

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah exactly "oops.... there's one.... hang on a quick sec".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.