Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slid my poor baby up the rode this morning. Only got a few blocks from home and failed to notice some minor details (like a car that had braked). Next thing I knew I was down and my baby loves me so much she came down to keep me company. I reached around, turned her off and said 'thanks but like - get the f*ck off me' and pushed her off my leg (Got to get that girl on a diet she has really let herself go....).

I now have a dented front wheel and tank, petrol overflow blemished clutch and side cover and a few general nicks and scratches.

I had leathers on which is funny cos I actually thought about jeans this morning (it was already 30c/86f at 9am) - between my boots (alpine star smx) and leathers I didnt really feel much which is a relief. I'm sure the painkillers will wear off soon...

My baby is going to be off the road for awhile which means I'll have to ride my wife's 250 bandit ....What a bummer.

Still - it means I can look at a new paint scheme for my baby woohoo ! ;D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Hell, I dunno know where you live (other side of the world I reckon), but ride it 'till it gets cold. Then take it off the road for repair.

Your damage doesn't sound incapacitating!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Australia. Dents in the tank I can live with - my baby is a commuter so she doesnt stay in showroom condition... but the ding in the front wheel bothers me and call me a pussy but I wont be getting back on the bike until I know how round my wheel actually is....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts