Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM trying to buy a new bike, and i just wanted some ideas of good deals on a 620, HOw much did you guys pay OTD in chicago? and if you went through a loan how much are you guys payin Monthly? I need to know if i can afford to buy this bike (I know about the Maintenance costs) im just worried about the bike cost itself. AND i am NOT interested in any other (Cheaper) bikes, i am in Love with the monster and will NOt buy anything else, if i cant afford it ill wait. but it would be helpful if you guys could give me some estimates... thanks.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I dunno if this'll help but I paid like $7965 OTD for my 2003 M620ie from MCC. Although I had to wait a month for a red one to come into the states, it was worth it to me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow.. you paid Sticker pricE? is that how they usually do it? anyways thanks a lot though, gave me a good idea... i think ima really push to get it this may.. thanks again.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
But they did throw in a helmet and 50% off the apparel I bought that day. I attempted to bargin, they woulda prolly dealed on the ones in the showroom, but cuz they had to special order mine, I just paid the price to get her ASAP!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very Very nice, im checking MCC out tomorrow actually... hopefully they can give me a good estimate/ maybe even buy it sooner then i thought.. thanks for the help

G

·
CCC has better pricing. Jay, that's about how much I paid for my 800 at CCC.
CCC also has a used 2002 600 for about $5,500. (Check their website).

R.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, i visited MCC, but im thinkin CCC will probably get me a better deal, but i dont see that used 2002 monster on their website, just a 749...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Thanks, i visited MCC, but im thinkin CCC will probably get me a better deal, but i dont see that used 2002 monster on their website, just a 749...
yeah. their website is pretty bunk. its always best to call or swing by for an accurate representation of their inventory...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts