Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Sorry but with the recent fatalities on the Ortega and the amount of traffic, most steer clear of there.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Tenant in my office tower killed last weekend on Ortega...some oncoming car, over the double.

:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Yeah, I never ride.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
tracmonster said:
Maybe you should leave your bikes in garage?
Whatever dude, youre the expert we dont know ****. BTW when did you start riding the Ortega? I did in 1982.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been riding Orteaga, Malibu, Palomar, The Crest, and the freeways of LA long enough to see my share of accidents. But I dont live in fear and stay away from what I enjoy. I guess thats the defferance between you and me.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
tracmonster said:
I have been riding Orteaga, Malibu, Palomar, The Crest, and the freeways of LA long enough to see my share of accidents. But I dont live in fear and stay away from what I enjoy. I guess thats the defferance between you and me.
Im hardly afraid of accidents, you read more into my posts than is there. I just am abit more proactive in avoiding them. That and I dont have to touch a freeway to ride more than 300 miles of twisties in a day.

·
Registered
911 Posts
[laugh]

Bad Dog said:
Yeah, I never ride.
Tracmonster, if you're interested I'll take you through Glendora Ridge Road. Plenty of fun and rarely a cage to ruin it. If you've never ridden GRR, you should definitely give it a shot.

Lester

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
NoMods said:
Hey, Ducman--you don't NEED a new bike...That would be me who

needs a Bigger bike [laugh]
Need? Want? I can always find room formore ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts