Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my people. A group pf monsters in the Chicago area want to get a legit organization started and we want to know how do we would go about getting established. There are apporximately 7 of us who are wholeheartedly involved from various backgrounds with one common theme; to get organized. With our intentions in the right place, we need some guidance. I'm sure some of the website moderators could help us out in becoming a unit and can chart our progress thus far. We've got posts all over the boards about our meet ups, dating back ass far as spring (and longer) and we want to make it official. Who can help us out? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance. [smiley=help.gif]

800 darkdread

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Myabe you can pm MonsterHooligan since he seems to be the moderator of this forum. Maybe he can help us out.

val

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Myabe you can pm MonsterHooligan since he seems to be the moderator of this forum. Maybe he can help us out.
Higgie-baby is on a boat in Hawaii, so he'll probably not get your PM.

RMMHA is associated with the DML as a club, and is also a registered Ducati Desmo Owners Club, with all the rights and privledges associated with both. ;)

To become a "Monster Hooligan Association", you basically just have to send Jeff a dollar and a bottle of italian wine, or a sixer of Italian beer.

To register as a DOC, there's a form to fill out, etc... Which is all pretty easy. Trouble is, all the info that used to be on ducati.com about becoming a DOC is gone now. Ducati used to have a DOC contact who was really good, but he left, the job has bounced around from person to person, and hasn't really done much since. (They did have a DOC clubs dinner at Laguna-Seca, but but they didn't send out an invite until three days before the dinner, and there were a lot of people (including Higgie) who didn't get an invite at all.)

The last person who I knew as the DOC clubs coordinator was Kerry McCammon ( [email protected] ), although at the time of Laguna-Seca, most of the communication from DNA to the clubs was coming from John Porter ( [email protected] ).

Hope that helps,
--Fillmore

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i guess next meetup ruben, we can collect $1 from all members to cover costs of italian beverages and membership fees. ;D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A dollar each sounds good to me. Meanwhile I'l get in contact with Filmore's recommendations. Thanks Fil-Daddy!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I paid the dollar and wine myself. So there was no stinkin' election of officers for NEMHA! It's a dictatorship! heh, heh, heh. [smiley=evil.gif]

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i thought it was kinda entertaining that they were asking for ur position in the club.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll put a post out to everyone about who would like to be President. I would agree to it right off the bat 'cause I've been trying to organize this for a while. As a humble person I'd like to give way to opportunity, but agression is has my favor! I'll get a list going!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts