Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my orange and yellow kits delivered. It took us about 15 minutes to change the kit, but I am sure it will be much faster next time. I will post the yellow kit photos in couple of weeks, once I get tired of the Orange.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Sweat! I've got the Orange on my 696 and as I'm sure you noticed it's much nicer in person than it shows in pictures. I did notice lock-tite on my front fender screws, I just mention it so you can check them every once in a while and make sure you still have some on there. As much as the parts cost I'd hate to have a screw works it's way out and break cause damage or something.

Anyway, look forward to seeing the yellow.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It did turn out to be slightly brighter than what I thought it would be, but I think it looks good. I opened the yellow kit today and I think it looks better than orange. You're right the front fender screws were very tight and I think I put them back pretty good, but I will check again to make sure they are well placed.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am still treating it like a new bike, like riding carefully and keeping it under 6k RPM. I guess I will remove the stickers after 1200 miles when I can rev it as much as I want :D Just few more weeks and I will be there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts