Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may remember, i had ordered my 3rd set of gauges for my '04 red M620 (under warranty), but couldn't find any time to replace them. Finally i stole sometime this morning and went to my mechanic to replace them. After installing them i was surprised when my mechanic and i found out these were a 695's cluster. Nice surprise i can say. Now the orange backlit is even meaner and matches my red duc excellently. Other surprises include that my rpm counter now ends at 12k instead of 11k for the 620.

Oh....and let's not forget... for the third time...i have a NEW bike with only 11km (distance from dealer to my house) on the clock [thumbsup] [cheeky] [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry forgot the photos, here they are...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Methinks that IZ made a visit to Greece during the WPM and gave Orfeas photog lessons...

On a side note, I put red bulbs in my M900s cluster and have to say that I love the look.

And good on ya for getting the much more enviable 695 cluster!

Ryan

·
Registered
384 Posts
i had to do that as well. i liked my old GREEN gauges. AND they said Magnetti Marelli on them, so they looked more trick, and not just generic/stock.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeap i miss MagnettiMArelli logo on them but not their reliability. I hope the new ones (made by DigiTec) will last longer...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.