Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the introduction of the "halfnaked" bellypans for the 1200/1200s models this business is being launched. We're excited to offer products to Monster owners that were designed specifically for the new, water-cooled machines.

As a Monster owner myself, I'm keenly aware that we walk a fine line with any bodywork for these bikes - less is more for most of you, but there are a couple of obvious (to me) areas for improvement, as with most motorcycles. Locating the oil cooler low and forward made sense, but adding a painted band around it didn't - it looks like it's lost in space. Our bellypan completes the look that I believe Ducati intended, doesn't cover any engine hardware and is easily removable for service.

After my long career in the auto industry this business brings me back to my hobby and passion - bikes. Hopefully I can add some value to the naked bike community.

Roger

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.