Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might have to change my morning rides to afternoon rides. 50 in the valley converts into cold as hell in the mountains. [laugh]

·
Registered
600 Posts
Just got back from an afternoon ride up and down AFH-9mile-ACH. Still a bit chilly and windy in some areas even though it was sunny. Morning must be freezing. I haven't been up there in months, but they repaved most of the section on ACH below where it meets 9mile. Incredibly smooth ride. The asphalt was so smooth and black, leaning in corners felt like the road surface wasn't moving underneath you!

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what's with all the LEO's lately?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Baron, you should have come down south to play, it was sunny and 80 degrees, lovely young ladies in bikinis everywhere.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Red Baron said:
So what's with all the LEO's lately?
Didn't see any today. I haven't been in the canyons for over 3 months. Do they show up as often as they do during summer?

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems like a lot more than there was over the summer.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Did the Big T, 9mile, ACH ride today too. Brisk, but not bad. As previously reported, not many LEO's, saw one but he was helping some rangers with something and didn't pay any attention to our group passing by. Was beautiful up there, lovely day for a ride...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts