Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is going to be a long journey but the first and largest step was to sell my bike. I have a prospective buyer to says he wants it and is coming to look at it this saturday and leave me a cash deposit. I told him not to commit till he saw the bike but he is insisting that he wants it so if all goes well this saturday I should have a deposit on my bike and money towards my monster (if I can ever decide which one I want) leaning towards the S2R1K but contemplating the thought of an 07 S4R not that I can afford it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i get your vibe. Doing what needs to be done to get the ride you want. I'm actually in the process of rebuilding my credit and paying off debts that I have been avoiding for years. All this because I want a Ducati. Amazing how a motorcycle can make you do the right thing.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You're doing it right! Even though it's hard because it takes longer than trading it in, you'll get more money in the end selling it yourself. Hang in there, even if this guy doesn't end up taking it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I feel ya brother 8) I'm trying to sell a bike, a car,a horse trailer, and clean out all the parts in my garage to pick up a monster. I have a sweet one all picked out too.

Gavin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts