Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Thought i'd post a nice route we found friday. I really enjoyed this road, surface was great and the scenery was awesome. We headed down to granbury then picked up FM 4 and took it all the way to Jacksboro and came back on 380 to denton. Was around 200mi round trip and took about 5 hours total. There is a strectch of road just north of lipan that was magnificent, seemed like about 10 miles of the best twisties I've seen yet. Way better than the Hico route I went on last time. We are planning to hit it again when the weather warms a bit. Next time we'll ride that 10 mile strecth about 20 times lol it was pretty nice.

·
Registered
356 Posts
hey give me a holler next time when your in my neck of the wood again. You mised some better twisties off HWy by 5 miles ;) A few more day and I will be off my Ducati Sebatical :) I took a month of, I rode to some TWTEX Meet and greets and that was it. I am itching for a good ride.

Heads up. A few of us in the TWTEX forums are planning a Pie Run to Hico in December. Maybe calling it the ISLE of Frozen Man Tour. :)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
haywyre said:
hey give me a holler next time when your in my neck of the wood again. You mised some better twisties off HWy by 5 miles ;) A few more day and I will be off my Ducati Sebatical :) I took a month of, I rode to some TWTEX Meet and greets and that was it. I am itching for a good ride.

Heads up. A few of us in the TWTEX forums are planning a Pie Run to Hico in December. Maybe calling it the ISLE of Frozen Man Tour. :)
Cool; I'll watch for that [thumbsup] Alan and I have been to one or two of the Two Wheeled Texans meet-n-greets over in Plano; they're a great bunch of folks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts