Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Got room for another in the one man wrecking crew? I could use some good riding right about now.

BTW, The other pic isn't a jpeg.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any time Herb. Riding with all my friends gets old :p
I wish I would have taken more pics, but when you get into the meat of the twisties on that road, you really dont want to stop and take pictures. Tons of 15 mph and 20 mph rated turns on there. And the best part is, hardly any cagers.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Tony , I'm assuming you haven't found a job yet, having all that time to ride??? ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tony , I'm assuming you haven't found a job yet, having all that time to ride??? ;D
I just took those pics today. I did actually start working last Monday. Unfortunately I dont have much time to ride during the week now. The deer population is way out of control around here, so I have been warned not to ride at dusk, and I am not a big fan of riding at night. So the weekends are my playtime now. I'll try to get more pics next weekend. We are about to have a Texas club in the local forums, so hopefully I will have some others to ride with. You can always throw the bikes on a trailer and come down. There are TONS of Harleys, and quite a few custom choppers around here. I see them more than I see sport bikes....

M

·
0 Posts
man I wish i could have ridden today, temp was almost in the low 50's! (Dreaming of spring).

Nothing but cold and rain for at least 2 more weeks otherwise..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts