Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope, thats not how fast i went, nor is it how many miles i rode today....
...oh you know i'm going there...

thats how many yards Lito motha-funkin Sheppard ran the interception for against Dallas to end the game!
[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

sorry travis, had to rub it in a little!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Oh yeah, was that not the coolest thing......we was bumming thinking they were gonna tie the game....and then that!!!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
ok everyone settle down... just you watch dem stillers >:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
even if you had a young good QB your O line is still suspect and you have a cancer/malcontent on your team. He sure looked happy during the course of the game, and personally that one IT that lito made if owens had any heart he might've been able to make contact and knock the ball loose not give up and turn your back on the play while he is still in the air cathing YOUR pass.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Can I just say that the Linc was ROCKIN! Literally, too the ramps were actually swaying as we were leaving!

I don't know if it came through on the TV, but the crowd noise was unbelievable. It was the loudest I have ever heard the Linc!

Words simply can't express how happy I am right now! ;D

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry travis, this was less a dallas thing and more a "i told you so dallas" thing.
i'm not sure what parcells was thinking when he allowed TO on his team.
He's actually an awesome coach, he built the pats dont forget, but TO had some alligator arms last night. Did you see the fear when the oen pass was within grasp and went incomplete because of the secondary waiting to smash him?

anyway, its just football, and its nto like any of us make any money on it...well except for clopstyle's roomate..haha

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey Travis,

I wached the game last night just to be able to talk to you about it.

I was giddy all night waiting to come back to the DML to give you **** about it.

Was Kathy rubbing it in your face?

Hell, even the 49ers won this weekend!

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
TO is on the cowboys because of jerry jones, NOT parcells. i'm sure taht parcells would have kicked his ass out a long time ago had it not been for JJ.

kathy knows my feelings on asshole fans. the worst she did was start screaming YES right next to me when the last pass was intercepted.

F U TO

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hell, I screamed after that last interception. Sally just looked at me funny. I don't even like Philly. I just love to see Dallas lose and I love to see TO upset. And, SF won... It was a perfect trifecta.

bighoss said:
ok everyone settle down... just you watch dem stillers >:D
Yeah, how'd that go?

·
Registered
419 Posts
DesmosDromos said:
Can I just say that the Linc was ROCKIN! Literally, too the ramps were actually swaying as we were leaving!

I don't know if it came through on the TV, but the crowd noise was unbelievable. It was the loudest I have ever heard the Linc!

Words simply can't express how happy I am right now! ;D
If you saw the Fox post-game show on TV you got an idea how loud the crowd was. . . There was constant noise in the background, and they knew when the cameras were on, 'cause the sound ramped up when they came back from break.

BTW Bledsoe's TD run in the second quarter was not a TD. The ball was down on like the half yard line. The replay showed it. Excellent camerawork!

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
yeah wtf? btw rothlesberger? his accident and his bladder removal or whatever dudes lost it. he moves well but not enough. that bike accident has him being to cautious

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
bighoss said:
yeah wtf? btw rothlesberger? his accident and his bladder removal or whatever dudes lost it. he moves well but not enough. that bike accident has him being to cautious
Maybe he'd play better w/o his helmet [laugh]

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
they were called america's team because they were winning so much at one point. and as bandwaggoners go, suddenly there were a schload of fans.

either that or it was something someone in the cowboys marketing dept cooked up just to piss off all the philadelphia fans so they would have another assinine reason to hate dallas.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts