Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all like to keep our bikes clean and make them llok cool.. Well I went out the other day and bought that new Mr. Clean washer that came out... Looked like a good product.. and thoguht I'd give it a try... Well I actully used it on my new car... It works OK... Not really that impressed with it... I did use it in the sun and that might have caused some spotting.. but Over all it doesn't make it all easier to wash it with the New Device over the ole Hose and bucket of soap... maybe its the Water here that is so hard I dunno.. But I wasn't impressed... I'll for sure try it on the bike and see how it works there.

I had a question about the Break fluid mark on the Casket.. seems that its below the (MIN) mark.. Do I just filled it up from there? I mean just open it and filler up? Or Do i have to bleed the whole system? its new to me so any help would be great thanks

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
You don't have to bleed it. Just fill it with the same kind of fluid that's in it now.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about buying that stuff.

Careful not to spill that fluid on anything.

Tom.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bartman,
Thank you very much didn't have time to go buy the fluid today but should pick some up tomorrow.. Ty again

Oh a lil more about that MR clean thingy... Just went outside and clean the windows... Doesn't do a thing for the windows, all were a lil spotty... and a few of sides of the car had some spots and looked like dired up soap in streaks.... Not good... But hey its the first time using it might learn to use it better next time... But first impression its that great. ty

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
yep, you can just top it off... but be very very very careful to not get that fluid on anything... it'll strip your tank in no time.

also keep it away from pool supplies... you could get a nasty explosion... or so i've heard :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts