Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update
Got rid of all the bright silver frame tags. Why don't they just put all that stuff under the seat somewhere. Heat gun got all the tags off in one piece. Stored them away on some wax paper.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. I've been thinking about the termi stickers also, but haven't made a decision yet. Still have your fork reflectors? What's the best way of getting them off? I had the heat gun on them till I thought it was going melt, but still no go.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My fork reflectors were double sided taped on and came off easy.
I keep meaning to stick them to my gate posts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks man. I've been thinking about the termi stickers also, but haven't made a decision yet.
The problem with removing the Termi stickers is that it will leave a slightly discolored "ghost" of the sticker on the carbon because it fades around it. I don't have my 796 anymore but when I purchased it it was missing the stickers so I ordered OEM stickers for it again because I couldn't stand seeing the ghost of where they were supposed to be. My S4Rt also came with a Termi system but the stickers are still intact. I have no plans to remove them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The problem with removing the Termi stickers is that it will leave a slightly discolored "ghost" of the sticker on the carbon because it fades around it. I don't have my 796 anymore but when I purchased it it was missing the stickers so I ordered OEM stickers for it again because I couldn't stand seeing the ghost of where they were supposed to be. My S4Rt also came with a Termi system but the stickers are still intact. I have no plans to remove them.
Thanks for the heads up EmmDeePee. I was actually wondering about that on the carbon fiber. They really don't bother me as much as the silver frame decals did, so I''l just leave them on. Never been a sticker guy though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, the silver frame stickers were/are quite the eyesore. Way worse than the Termi logos, IMO. On both bikes I've removed them and stuck them back on the topside of the rear fender under the seat.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks man. I've been thinking about the termi stickers also, but haven't made a decision yet. Still have your fork reflectors? What's the best way of getting them off? I had the heat gun on them till I thought it was going melt, but still no go.
You could replace it with custom decals since there is nothing else blue on the bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts