Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Save your pennies, young man. I think the base model will retail for ~$16k, with S models at about $20k.

On a related note, does Delano or Primo accept deposits on unreleased new models like this? [not that I can afford to buy a new 1098 or anything--I'm just curious...]

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
If the bike is going to be a spring '07 model, you can put a downpayment on it at Delano. I'm doing just that for a new model as well... ;)

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
bluemoco said:
Save your pennies, young man. I think the base model will retail for ~$16k, with S models at about $20k.

On a related note, does Delano or Primo accept deposits on unreleased new models like this? [not that I can afford to buy a new 1098 or anything--I'm just curious...]
Wow... 16K is cheap! I paid near that for my 749S... Ouch!

Rob

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
[thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That's cool that they are doing the tri color again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That bike just looks so much better than the 999. It's great to see the single sided swing arm back along with the non-cyborg head lights.

It looks a little like a Triumph Daytona 675 (only better).

I can't wait until they have more film of it on Youtube.com.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darn, makes me wish i had kept my 620, the 1080 could have been my second bike :-[... i wud prob be living on the street then, but well worht it ::)

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Cyclopes said:
Darn, makes me wish i had kept my 620, the 1080 could have been my second bike :-[... i wud prob be living on the street then, but well worht it ::)
Cyclopes, we could be roomates... One more bike here and my wife will give me walking paper!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
r60us said:
Cyclopes, we could be roomates... One more bike here and my wife will give me walking paper!
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Besides who needs women when you got couple of beautiful bikes ::)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts