Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"There comes a time, in every mans life, when decisions have to be made.
Whether to toil, to labor, or just plain piss your days away..."*

In celebration of my 30th trip around the sun, with most of my original parts, I'm choosing option 3.

So to further that goal, on Saturday, Jan 27th, I'll be headed to Murphy's on King, in Old Town, Alexandria. Round about 7pm is my plan. If you'd like to join me and some of the other miscreants I know for a little celebration – C'mon down.

*Bonus points if you can name the tune where that quote is from

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Now I have no excuse, so I'm there. Oh, and I win the bonus points. :p I actually have some Dropkick Murphys on CD somewhere. I haven't listened to it in ages, though. :-\

·
Registered
473 Posts
:-[ I'ma try to still make it, Ian, but this flu has kicked my butt. I'll let you know by friday.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Cookie said:
:-[ I'ma try to still make it, Ian, but this flu has kicked my butt. I'll let you know by friday.
go home....almost immediately drink at least 24 ounces of 100% O.J. and a can of some various form of Progresso chicken soup....put on 2 layers of sweats...and crawl underneath 2-3 blankets and stay there till the next day when you have to get up and you should have broken that flu!

·
Registered
124 Posts
You know I'm in.

Ohh and on another note, anyone who wants to park in my neighborhood and walk to Murphy's (about 10 min) is welcome to. Parking on OT can be a bit difficult and expensive should you be unable to find street parking.

Plus, I should have some couch and possible floor space shoud it be needed. Ian gets dibs on the guest room and guest bed (it is his birthday). Otherwise, it's open floor space and a couch. I've got a couple sleeping bags if needed.

Drop me a line if you want in on either of those offers and I can give you directions. I work Sat and will be home from work ~6pm. Should be heading up shortly there-after.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Scott.....I'd like to take you up on the offer of parking at your place and walking down with you...probably end up being you, me, Sally, and Cassie....hell...why not plot a tenative ralley point at your digs for a calvalcade of folks to venture down together pedestrian like en-masse'....and barge our way in as a mob of swilling and celebrating fiends!

·
Registered
124 Posts
zooom said:
Scott.....I'd like to take you up on the offer of parking at your place and walking down with you...probably end up being you, me, Sally, and Cassie....hell...why not plot a tenative ralley point at your digs for a calvalcade of folks to venture down together pedestrian like en-masse'....and barge our way in as a mob of swilling and celebrating fiends!
I's gots no problems with that. Prolly be able to have a drink at the house before the walk too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts