Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

ok whos envious ?

1347 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  bsegel007
i am going to the G P in valencia this week end and gonna see i f i can get my photo with ROSSI when he wins , any one want a copy ? >:D ;D
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
on behalf of everybody here....

you suck ;D

Congrats...have fun....bring us all back something.... I like my shirts xl ;)
bobspapa said:

you suck ;D

Congrats...have fun....bring us all back something.... I like my shirts xl ;)
large for me ;D
Rossi? Here's hoping Hayden pulls it off (however unlikely).
Hayden could still pull it off, if Rossi forgets it's race day.

MAN, I wish Hayden wouldn't have laid back on those few races, only going for the least necessary to hang onto points. He kicked his own ass. Padrosa just handed it to him.
Please take lots of pics!
Or a video camera!
Please kick Pedrossa in the place where his balls should be. Thanks. [thumbsup]

Tanya
G
bobspapa said:

you suck ;D
Plus one! But have fun! [thumbsup] And yes...please kick that Repsol pixie in his smurf gonads!!! :mad:
larakat said:
Hayden could still pull it off, if Rossi forgets it's race day.
Or Rossi meets Martini and forgets motorbiking and starts a new company. ;) ;D
T-byrd said:
Please kick Pedrossa in the place where his balls should be. Thanks. [thumbsup]

Tanya
[laugh] [clap] [thumbsup]
cajones said:
i am going to the G P in valencia this week end and gonna see i f i can get my photo with ROSSI when he wins , any one want a copy ? >:D ;D
you are going to what promises to the best finale on the best season ever?? >:D 6 different winners, 5 multi time winners, and most up front actually believe that they can beat rossi now

Better cme back with some good pics or I am reporting you to the moderator... [thumbsup]
Go Nicky!
This coming Sunday, Speed Channel.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Man, I had a dream last night that I missed the race but taped it and a friend of mine spoiled the outcome for me...Hayden won [thumbsup]. I was pissed off when I woke up...took me a couple of minutes to realize it was just a dream. [laugh]

Have fun, and we want a full report!

Tanya
T-byrd said:
Man, I had a dream last night that I missed the race but taped it and a friend of mine spoiled the outcome for me...Hayden won [thumbsup]. I was pissed off when I woke up...took me a couple of minutes to realize it was just a dream. [laugh]
that's funny: i *rarely* dream about real life stuff.. work, whatever. it's always some mishmash of symbolism, blah blah. but this week i actually dreamt of this race. i dreamt i was in the paddock just before the start. i won't tell you how it ends... [cheeky]
Hayden is GOD!! [clap]
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.