Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to do another ride this Sunday. Going to go to Seneca Rocks in West By Golly, VA. Meeting at my house in Winchester at 9:30.

Going to take the fun route out and back. The pace will be moderate. Some will be two up. Others will be hammering it in the twisties. But we will all get there have lunch and then head back.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If I come I will probably be 2 up and on my beemer due to the distance. Too old to go that far 2 up on the monster.

Anyone else going? I might be able to round up another 4 or 5 K bikes who like a quick pace. Maybe even Paul from Battleys. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah there are others going. I wll be on my K bike. Some others will be 2 up also.

Bring them on. I'll PM my address so you can route to it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, most of my group is out, 1 probably will be coming. I am still up for it as long as it does not rain all day.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Sorry I missed the ride. That looks beautiful. I would have loved to have seen it. I'm glad that I didn't see you crash though Steve. Glad that you weren't hurt. I was down in Hilton Head Island. Put an offer down on a house. Looks like we're gonna be moving.
I hope I can ride a few more times before I take off.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Say hello to my brother next time you are down there, he lives in Bluffton.

Thanks Matt, you ride as hard as I do you expect to take some falls.

I guess it is time to slow down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts