Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure I will have my Monster back by Saturday, but I have a ride planned to start at 11:00 in Leesburg with a Triumph buddy and anybody that wants to tag along is welcome to join us. We will be exploring some of the roads in western Loudon, Clark and Frederick Counties. Hell, maybe even more if the pace is good.

So come on along and have a good ride and meet some fellow Hooligans, I can be a pretty good hooligan on the KRS I promise! ;D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, Starbucks parking lot in Leesburg, 11:00. It is on Route 7 just past the 2nd light as you are heading into town on Business 7 from the east. On your left.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I'm looking forward to it. I should have nothing to keep me away. At least not yet. See you all there. 8)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from the Doc in a Box. I have my third case of Strep throat since December.

I probably should not make it, let's see what the antibiotics do over night.

I'll post in the AM if I am gonna make it. The cromo is ready to pick up too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there and I hope my buddy Caroline shows up too, she is a hoot to ride with.

See you guys at 11:00. Off to WMS to pick up the Cromo.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I have problems with my Jeep. So. I've got to get it fixed. Sorry I'll miss it. I'll see you all soon. Have an awesome ride.

Ride safe!!

L8r,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts