Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Did Gwendy take it for a spin today? How'd she like it? Remind her not to leave that seat exposed to direct sunlight unless she likes hot buns. I hope she loves it anyway. I know i sure did.

FYI - The ST4 fired up first try when i got home. I guess what ever i got wet washing it dried out.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gwendy has to take her certificate down to DMV and get her liscense endorsed. She wants to wait and get the tag and title work done too. I, of course, took her for a spin yesterday. Runs great. Thanks, John.

Chris

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Cool. Sounds like a happy transaction for us both. I'm glad for that.

My morning didnt go so well. I was supposed to meet RogueMonster down City Dock in Annpolis for java and some riding down southern AA county way. Bike didnt start again, and I drained the battery trying. I had to take it half apart just to get to the battery. Now i know why my 12k service was 900 bucks. Im sure 1/2 the labor charge was just in removing and replacing the farings. Remembering the same kind of problem with my old Ninja, i pulled the plug on the vertical head and sure enough i fouled it. I cleaned it, replaced it and charged it and it started up. After 1 1/2 hr of fiddling with it i finally got out, but with Dana and her dad in tow on their cruisers. It wasnt exactly the hooligan ride i was hoping for, but it was nice to get out with them anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts