Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So , I walked into Seacoast Sport Cycle this morning and was compelled to buy a nice new 2007 white and red Ducati Monster S4Rs. I told them what I was willing to pay and they agreed. I got a good out the door price and I will need one of my homies to help my cripple ass get it home. I can't even squeeze the clutch in yet, but I bet if I sit on it all winter and build up my grip agin, come spring I will be pimping! Now I need to order up some accessories!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Congrats! [thumbsup]

I'm kinda glad I'm working today. If I went up there I know the wallet would be alot lighter.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Wild Bill said:
So , I walked into Seacoast Sport Cycle this morning and was compelled to buy a nice new 2007 white and red Ducati Monster S4Rs. I told them what I was willing to pay and they agreed. I got a good out the door price and I will need one of my homies to help my cripple ass get it home. I can't even squeeze the clutch in yet, but I bet if I sit on it all winter and build up my grip agin, come spring I will be pimping! Now I need to order up some accessories!
Where do you need to haul it to?

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I appreciate the offers to haul it, but I have a friend close buy with an enclosed trailer. I will be picking it up in a week or two, I am not in big hurry (yea right).

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Wild Bill said:
Well, I appreciate the offers to haul it, but I have a friend close buy with an enclosed trailer. I will be picking it up in a week or two, I am not in big hurry (yea right).
Haul it? Who said anything ablout hauling it? I was offering to ride it home for you! >:D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Saw it on the floor today... big "sold" sign on it ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts