Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have this Ohlins rear shock that came off a 2002 Ducati ST4s. Low mileage less than 15k of use. Has brand new steel braided line for the compression adjuster. Model number DU0150. Will fit Monsters from 2002 to 2006/2007 (up to where they revamped the design). This is an excellent upgrade for your monster if you're a little on the hefty side or ride 2 up because all you got to do is give it a few clicks to stiffen the spring and you're good to go. Asking $750 shipped to the lower 48 states. For international shipping quotes please contact me. Will accept paypal + fees, money order, cash in person. To reach me please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Gil

·
Registered
35 Posts
how much weight is that good for.. would it be good for doubling my old lady ?? im 250lbs shes 115lbs plus gear maybe 400lbs... my stocker bottoms out once and a while..

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much weight is that good for.. would it be good for doubling my old lady ?? im 250lbs shes 115lbs plus gear maybe 400lbs... my stocker bottoms out once and a while..
This came off an ST sport touring type S. It had both side boxes and a rear box as well. This shock was designed to carry 2 passengers plus cargo. I am positive it will suit your needs.

Thanks,
Gil

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
need this sold, also comes with mounting hardware. Email me with offers, will consider all reasonable offers.

- Gil
jdmtuner02ATyahooDOTcom

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

I found one like this and mounted it on my monster 695.

I see that it is in contact metal to metal at the top swing arm when is all the way out. Should I replace the swing arm as well?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts