Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Official Visolara Appreciation Thread.

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Visolara 
#1 ·
This OVAT Thread is were people can say how cool Maurice is.

Thanks for helping me today Maurice, have fun tomorrow. Maybe someday we at the nwdml can repay your generosity.

#5 ·
Mother said:
I'm going to go drink now

In mo's honor
Yeah, we figured out who is facilitating who around here buddy.

#9 ·
I knew somebody loved us:

#12 ·
Mother said:
Elias looks like he is doing about 25mph more than you Mo
that's about 3 seconds from a total reversal.

There are only 3 pics of me there, but there are a ****-ton of Maurice. Including a great sequence of you passing a gixxer. I can't figure out when that pic was taken. My knee is down, so it's not first session, but I'm not trying to pass Mo, so it's not last session... ohh.. it might be last lap of the last session... I showed Mo a wheel into 7 and was going to try to get alongside him coming out of 9, but then I saw the checkered flag so i took it down a notch.

#13 ·
Fridays track day, tho slow to start, was a blast. Mondays was cancelled due to lack of participation (there were only 3 to 5 paying riders there). :)

I briefly looked over those pictures, I wish they would show larger samples so I could see them better. :)

Maurice

#14 ·
Visolara said:
Fridays track day, tho slow to start, was a blast. Mondays was cancelled due to lack of participation (there were only 3 to 5 paying riders there). :)

I briefly looked over those pictures, I wish they would show larger samples so I could see them better. :)

Maurice
Well, there is still one photog that hasn't posted up. Nothing from fasteddie, tons of you on onsight... who else was it?

I need to get my head down more, but with only three pictures that's all i can say.

More pics up: http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?t=85155

Directly: http://darkroom.orebrds.net/pssr/101306/index.php?crnt=0

#15 ·
Me:

You:

NIIIICE:

Photos courtesy of renascent

#16 ·
heh, you beat me to it. I went through and looked at his pictures, he had some nice ones of you and me. You have some nice lean going no coming out of 9 in a few of his shots. :)

Maurice

#17 ·
Visolara said:
heh, you beat me to it. I went through and looked at his pictures, he had some nice ones of you and me. You have some nice lean going no coming out of 9 in a few of his shots. :)

Maurice
I was looking at them, and I hate to say it, but both of our heads are pretty much in line with the angle of the bike. We need to get those heads down!

#18 ·
yeah, I saw the same. I need to get it to where its more natural then forced. Kind of like entering a corner the first time, your worried about everything, your speed, braking, foot position, butt position, hand grip, etc, etc, etc. Now when I enter a corner, Im looking to the next one instead of "processing" all that. Body work will eventually come I think, its just going to take a little time. :)

#19 ·
toolfan said:
Me:

right on

NIIIICE:

looking good - thought butt shots normally not big sellers tehe. really nice lean angle. looks smooth.
Photos courtesy of renascent
the heads are a little high. but that is semi common. schmidtastic got it rollin - you guys come out to the races this last weekend?? he has got great positioning - worth watchin. no more races until next year :-( heavy sigh.

#23 ·
Hey - Mo , when was that that you called? Was that wednesday night? I just now listened to the message. Made me laugh.

#24 ·
toolfan said:
Hey - Mo , when was that that you called? Was that wednesday night? I just now listened to the message. Made me laugh.
sure, sure, sure... screen my call why dont ya, you know, there is another guy who screens calls, and he has handlebars for facial hair.

Whats happening this evening? Darla wants to hang out, want to grab a beer somewhere?

#25 ·
Visolara said:
sure, sure, sure... screen my call why dont ya, you know, there is another guy who screens calls, and he has handlebars for facial hair.

Whats happening this evening? Darla wants to hang out, want to grab a beer somewhere?
We're doing dinner at Katie's mom's house, which will probably lead to booze at Katie's mom's house - so, prolly not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.