Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Hey - Mo , when was that that you called? Was that wednesday night? I just now listened to the message. Made me laugh.

toolfan said:
Hey - Mo , when was that that you called? Was that wednesday night? I just now listened to the message. Made me laugh.
sure, sure, sure... screen my call why dont ya, you know, there is another guy who screens calls, and he has handlebars for facial hair.

Whats happening this evening? Darla wants to hang out, want to grab a beer somewhere?

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Visolara said:
sure, sure, sure... screen my call why dont ya, you know, there is another guy who screens calls, and he has handlebars for facial hair.

Whats happening this evening? Darla wants to hang out, want to grab a beer somewhere?
We're doing dinner at Katie's mom's house, which will probably lead to booze at Katie's mom's house - so, prolly not.

toolfan said:
We're doing dinner at Katie's mom's house, which will probably lead to booze at Katie's mom's house - so, prolly not.
There is always tomorrow. :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.