Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This OVAT Thread is were people can say how cool Maurice is.

Thanks for helping me today Maurice, have fun tomorrow. Maybe someday we at the nwdml can repay your generosity.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I cannot express my appreciation of Mo's willingness to facilitate my drinking habit

I have decided I will never be a ble to pay him back

Thus

He will have to just put up with me

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
heh, ...

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mother said:
I'm going to go drink now

In mo's honor
Yeah, we figured out who is facilitating who around here buddy.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew somebody loved us:

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Cool, I will go check those pics out. :)

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mother said:
Elias looks like he is doing about 25mph more than you Mo
that's about 3 seconds from a total reversal.

There are only 3 pics of me there, but there are a ****-ton of Maurice. Including a great sequence of you passing a gixxer. I can't figure out when that pic was taken. My knee is down, so it's not first session, but I'm not trying to pass Mo, so it's not last session... ohh.. it might be last lap of the last session... I showed Mo a wheel into 7 and was going to try to get alongside him coming out of 9, but then I saw the checkered flag so i took it down a notch.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Fridays track day, tho slow to start, was a blast. Mondays was cancelled due to lack of participation (there were only 3 to 5 paying riders there). :)

I briefly looked over those pictures, I wish they would show larger samples so I could see them better. :)

Maurice

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Visolara said:
Fridays track day, tho slow to start, was a blast. Mondays was cancelled due to lack of participation (there were only 3 to 5 paying riders there). :)

I briefly looked over those pictures, I wish they would show larger samples so I could see them better. :)

Maurice
Well, there is still one photog that hasn't posted up. Nothing from fasteddie, tons of you on onsight... who else was it?

I need to get my head down more, but with only three pictures that's all i can say.

More pics up: http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?t=85155

Directly: http://darkroom.orebrds.net/pssr/101306/index.php?crnt=0

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Me:

You:

NIIIICE:

Photos courtesy of renascent

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
heh, you beat me to it. I went through and looked at his pictures, he had some nice ones of you and me. You have some nice lean going no coming out of 9 in a few of his shots. :)

Maurice

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Visolara said:
heh, you beat me to it. I went through and looked at his pictures, he had some nice ones of you and me. You have some nice lean going no coming out of 9 in a few of his shots. :)

Maurice
I was looking at them, and I hate to say it, but both of our heads are pretty much in line with the angle of the bike. We need to get those heads down!

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
yeah, I saw the same. I need to get it to where its more natural then forced. Kind of like entering a corner the first time, your worried about everything, your speed, braking, foot position, butt position, hand grip, etc, etc, etc. Now when I enter a corner, Im looking to the next one instead of "processing" all that. Body work will eventually come I think, its just going to take a little time. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
toolfan said:
Me:

right on

NIIIICE:

looking good - thought butt shots normally not big sellers tehe. really nice lean angle. looks smooth.
Photos courtesy of renascent
the heads are a little high. but that is semi common. schmidtastic got it rollin - you guys come out to the races this last weekend?? he has got great positioning - worth watchin. no more races until next year :-( heavy sigh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry thread jack. back on topic.

Thank you Maurice for the mirror, letting me ride your 749s, and some fun rides.

d

p.s. the great fried chicken while it lasted. amen.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts